Monday, March 9, 2009

Pictures!

     Some omelette and rice dish, less than a $1.50

   Pineapple fried rice, less than a $1.50

Ethan getting ready to go to Grace International School.  He's in first grade.

Outside the house.

Living room of Pastor JJ's house.

My bed for the next three months, and more pictures of Ethan and Abby!

My new room for the next three months and the adorable childrenI'll be living with, Ethan and Abby.

Airline food...bleh! But Korean Airline did have BiBimBop which wasn't too bad

SFO send-off thanks for those who came!

2 comments:

  1. Dang they pimped their house! haha nice! man, abby is so cute askjfhaslkfj take more pics and be blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woww the food looks SO yummy Frank! The kids are so adorable too.

    I'm glad you got there safely and I hope you are adjusting well....today's gonna be our first KCM meeting without you. We'll miss you.

    Oh and I don't think I ever got around to writing this on any of the cards I gave you-i forgive you for making me sound like a creeper in that txt msg to my uncle. :D

    ReplyDelete